Major corporations worldwide have made the switch to solar energy to power their stores and warehouses. By using Green Solar Technologies for your business’s solar energy solutions, you will be in good company! Your customers will enjoy patronizing a business who cares about our environment, and you can use your incredible monthly savings to finance other aspects of your business or make necessary improvements or repairs to make your company as successful as possible.
• By the end of 2015, there will be enough solar electricity generated in the U.S. to power more than 5.5 million homes
• The amount of solar installed at U.S. corporations and businesses is enough to offset 890,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions each year
• The average price of a commercial photovoltaic (PV) system has dropped by nearly 30 percent in the past 3 years. With prices continuing to fall and at $3.03/W in Q2 2015, commercial solar prices are the lowest they’ve ever been and are continuing to fall.
• Walmart continues to lead the pack with more than 142 megawatts of installed solar across 348 systems.
• One of the sector’s fastest-growing areas is in carports, where 42 of the 67 carport solar systems have been installed since 2012.